Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Today is the first day of the rest of my life!!

     Hi there! You know who I am, because right now this is a private blog. I still don't know what I'm doing, so this will be a learning experience for me. I have invited you to read and contribute to this blog, and I sure hope you will enjoy it!
     I plan on writing about a lot of different things, since I have a lot of interests that I would love to talk about. Broadly, just a few I can think of off the top of my head are: gardening, Boston Sports, cooking and recipes, animals (with my pets in particular), photography, movies, music and TV. I have a tendency to ramble on, so I will try to keep it concise.
    I am honored to have you as my friend, and I love hearing from each and every one of you. I hope you will respond to my posts, and will find them interesting, thought provoking, and entertaining. Over the coming weeks, hopefully there will be photos, links, and everything else a blog is supposed to have. Any suggestions you have will be welcomed.
Take care, and see you soon!
Love,
Karin (& Cindy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment