Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

Happy Birthday, Tricia, Glad I know where you are!!

 Quite a few years ago, I wrote a post called "Happy Birthday, wherever you are!" It was all about my special friend in high school, and what her friendship meant to me. I made a mistake about her birthday, thinking it was August 13th when it was really the 23rd. 

Back in 2012, I was still searching for Patricia, aka Tricia. We had lost touch way before cell phones and Facebook.  I didn't think I'd ever find her. But I thought of her often.

UPDATE!!! TRICIA HAS BEEN FOUND!!  Granted, she was never really missing. She was still in the Washington DC area, with a fantastic job. I managed to find Tricia's best friend on classmates.com.  How happy I was when Nancy gave me Tricia's email .  It's been almost a year since we started corresponding again.  She is the same wonderful person, and it's been great catching up.  

If you missed my original post, the link is here: Please read it!

https://kp-lifeiswhatyoumakeit.blogspot.com/2012/08/happy-birthday-tricia-wherever-you-are.html

I just want to wish Tricia a happy birthday, and keep on being your special self! 

Love,

Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment