Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Enough already with this humidity!


     I don't know about you, but I hate hot humid weather. I can't stand being sticky and sweaty. Yuck.  I understand it's summer and I shouldn't complain, but enough is enough!
     It wouldn't be so bad if the weather men didn't take such delight in telling us how it's going to be 95 degrees with a 72 dew point, and we're going to have an official heatwave! They LOVE hot sticky weather and think everyone else should, too. They also have an air-conditioned studio to work in all day. Not all of us are that lucky, and some people can't tolerate too much air conditioning.
    I guess the best way to deal with it is to try not to think about it too much, but it's hard to forget when you stick to the furniture, and you're constantly wiping off the sweat. People that like enjoy type of weather I just don't understand.
     Let's just say I'm looking forward to cooler weather. In the meantime, I'm going to have a Popsicle!

Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment