Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

THE BOSTON BRUINS HAVE MADE ME PROUD! NOW LET'S WIN THE CUP!!!!

   I'm really proud of the Bruins. They've made it all the way to the Stanley Cup Finals, and tonight they'll be on the road against a tough opponent, the Chicago Blackhawks. 
   Do I think we're going to win the series? You bet. But I know it won't be easy. Then again, we weren't supposed to be able to beat the Penguins, and we swept them. It was pretty exciting!
   I think the shortened season may have helped the Bruins. We aren't as worn out as we'd be if we'd played an 80 game schedule. We've still had our share of injuries, and that will be a factor. I really don't know how many injuries the Blackhawks have.
   I do know they won 24 straight games during the regular season, which is pretty impressive. Because of the shortened season, we haven't faced them yet this year. 
    At any rate, we have at least four more hockey games left to play this year. I'm confident the Bruins can pull it off. I'm still enjoying the fact that we won the Cup in 2011, so this will be icing on the cake if we can do it again.
LET'S GO, BRUINS!!! BRING HOME THE CUP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment