Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Few Thoughts this New Year's Day...

     Hello, and Happy New Year! 

     I hope you had a good 2012, but hopefully 2013 will be even better. I had to work today, which was fine with me. I was lucky to be off Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.  The problem is, it seems like the weekend, but it's really Tuesday night!  The bus was on a Sunday schedule, the activities I did were based on a Saturday schedule.  After working alone, my subconscious thinks I'm going to be home from work tomorrow! Oh well.
     Do you make resolutions? I don't do it formally, that would be a disaster, or at the very least a letdown.  What I do instead is think about goals for the coming year, and try to follow through on them. Some are big, some are small. Let's hope this year I complete them all!
     I'm not sure why goals and resolutions seem to come easier at the start of the year, but I'm not going to fight it.  My main goal is to follow through on things in general, and spend more time on  career goals and self improvement. 
    Wish me luck! And I wish you luck with whatever you set your mind on doing. You can do it!
     
      

No comments:

Post a Comment