Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR NEW YEAR'S?

    Well, another year down the drain, it sure went quick.   It's not that big a deal for me, because I'm a homebody, who would rather stay in than go out and celebrate. So I'll be working this weekend, and that's fine with me. I had Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off, so I have no complaints.
     What do you like to do on New Year's Eve? If you watch much TV, you can watch a marathon of various shows. I watch Twilight Zone, and more than one channel shows the Three Stooges past the bewitching hour of Midnight.  I don't watch the ball drop, though I do think it's pretty.  A long time ago I used to love "NICK AT NITE", the TV channel that had all the old shows on. During New Year's Eve, they had the Nick at Nite re-run countdown, and lots of good shows were in it: Green Acres, Car 54, My Three Sons, Mr. Ed, Dragnet, Dick Van Dyke Show, and many more too numerous to mention.
   However you spend your day, be sure to bid adieu to 2011, and , lets look forward to 2012!
I'm hoping to win the raffle our lottery is running--7 million for the winner, and some smaller prizes.  If I win, expect that I will take some time off!
HAPPY NEW YEAR< EVERYONE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment