Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Adding A Gadget to Learn more about you!



   I was trying to jazz up my blog last week, while at the same time trying to learn more about my so called followers. So while visiting another blog, I came across Feedjit Live, which is tracks all visitors to your blog, where they are, and stuff like that.
   I hate to say it, but since I added it, the only one whose visited the site is me! So I disabled my browser in order that my frequent visits wouldn't show up- admittedly I was checking it more often to see if anyone else visited (do I need to get a life or what?)
    Anyway, most of the people who do read my blog get a direct e-mail of the post, so they don't actually get counted as they should. Maybe I should disable the e-mail and make everybody go to my site, or direct them to it some other way.
   Today I checked my site from my work computer (something I never do). It showed that I was visiting from Kentucky, because that's where the company is based. But my site looked different, with a darker background, and at the bottom of the Feedjit box was some Vietnamese information.  I thought maybe it was a visitor from Vietnam, so I clicked on it, and got a Vietnamese website about the history of the Vietnamese military.
     I couldn't read it, since I only know English, and a little Spanish, and I didn't have time to use Google Translate. But the website also had a Feedjit box, and they got a lot more page views than I've ever had. Oh well. I just wonder why it was there, because it's not there now.
    Maybe sometime soon I'll get visitors again. Until then, I'm feeling a little lonely! Next time, try visiting my site directly, at 
kp-lifeiswhatyoumakeit.blogspot.com. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment